Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Free Raja Petra now !


Image from http://Rockybru.blogspot.com

In Malaysia, it is now a a crime to write investigative reports.
Raja Petra Kamaruddin has been put into jail for an article he wrote "Let’s send the Altantuya murderers to hell"

What now ?
Do you think we are all stupid ?
Even my pet pig, as stupid and lazy as he is lazing in the mud can ask the same questions.

UMNO and their cohorts have no balls, neither have there any answer to tough questions. Like I wrote and like everything that is with UMNO's MALAYSIA - it cannot see the light of day. UMNO's only answer is to shut those who question them, in whatever means they see fit.

It is indeed a sad day in Malaysia, these injustices have gone long enough in Malaysia.
Read the poem, First they Came

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

To those in Malaysia, donate and contribute for justice.
http://www.malaysia-today.net/2008/content/view/7080/84

No comments: