Thursday, January 11, 2007

People Power

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. This is the case in Malaysia. From afar, I feel for them, the trodden ones. The people's patience has finally reached tipping point. These pictures are almost surreal - the usually non confrontational Malaysian has finally opened up to stand up against injustice, corruption and government inefficiencies. A Picture paints a thousand words. This is indeed a proud moment for all Malaysians.

Reposted from : http://www.lensamalaysia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3558&page=3











1 comment:

Crankster said...

I cannot BELIEVE it!! I don't think any of the mainstream media has covered this because I goddamn live in this country and yet I don't know nuts about it.

Even the petrol price hike protest in front of KLCC did not generate any news on major dailies.